Monday, October 15, 2012

Radio Playlist 10/15/12

1. "If Your Song Title Has the Word "Beach" In It, I'm Not Listening To It" - Dads
2. "I Feel Fine by Everyone Everywhere" - Everyone Everywhere
3. "Pears" - Grown Ups
4. "Leather Jacket" - Joyce Manor
5. "Toothless" - Caw! Caw!
6. "Write it Right"  - Into It. Over It.
7. "I Know I Know I Know" - Tegan and Sara
8. "A Favor House Atlantic" - Coheed and Cambria
9. "To Be Frank I'd Rather Be Foley" - Halfway to Holland
10. "Morning Mutes" - Hightide Hotel
11. "We Looked Like Giants" - Death Cab For Cutie
12. "Year of the Rabbit" - Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate)
13. "Sunday Morning, At A Funeral" - La Dispute
14. "Mace Spray" - The Jezabels
15. "Roy Sullivan, by Lightning Lov" - I Hate Myself
16. "Just Like Heaven" - The Cure

No comments:

Post a Comment